Willkommen bei der Magmell Family.
Magmell is a creative studio that excels at digital and emotional ass-kicking. In branding, design, and film. Founded in 1999. Based in Heilbronn, Germany and Novi Sad, Serbia.
For our growing business, we are looking for a smart and passionate individual in the position of:
More about our new family member:
As an experienced Backend developer, you will work closely with our engineers and Frontend developers to deliver functional and stable web applications. PHP and MySQL are your daily bread and butter. And problem-solving is your game.
As a person you are structured, analytical and goal-oriented. You truly enjoy and work well within a team. You are service-minded and interested in new trends and innovations.
Your focus will be on the following:
- Delivering high quality, maintainable and well-tested code
- Planning, estimating and implementing application features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, refactor where needed
- Proactive thinking and supporting the team and project needs
- Following and improving team coding standards and processes
You bring to the table
- Experience developing modern web applications for at least 3 years
- Proficiency in PHP and MySQL
- Server scripting (Perl, Python, Bash...) as a valuable addition to your toolkit
- Understanding that organizing work via source control and project management tools is a must
- Openness for asking questions and giving/receiving honest critical feedback for your work
- Belief that doing work thoroughly, orderly and precisely are not just boring words, but a mindset
- English language level with no Google translate needed
- Bonus: You are familiar with the Contao CMS, and have used the Symfony framework before
What we offer if you join our Magmell Family
- Permanent full-time employment
- Flexible working conditions/hours
- Respect and support for your professional and personal goals
- Attendance to conferences, professional and soft skills training and education
- Friendly team with a warm atmosphere
- Free soft drinks, healthy snacks, and occasional lunch
Additional note: Our health and wellbeing are of utmost priority, and because of that, we are committed to keeping our working environment safe for all the team members. Additional requirements for following these guidelines in the COVID time are required from all team members who are working from our office.
If you imagine this being something you would enjoy doing, let’s make it happen!
Please send us your CV and relevant portfolio in the English language to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to learn more about our Magmell family? Visit us on: www.facebook.com/MagmellStudio.NoviSad
All candidates will be contacted.