Willkommen bei der Magmell Family.
Magmell is a creative studio that excels at digital and emotional ass-kicking. In branding, design and web. Founded in 1999. Based in Heilbronn, Germany and Novi Sad, Serbia.
We are a close-knit team, the family, of professionals dedicated to delivering excellence in work and relationships with our clients for more than 20 years. Through the diversity-rich projects, we refine our love towards reaching the client’s needs and creating the best solutions for their business challenges.
To join our Web team, we are looking for a creative and passionate individual in the position of:
More about our new family member:
As an experienced Backend developer, you will work closely with our engineers and Frontend developers to deliver functional and stable web applications. PHP and MySQL are your daily bread and butter. And problem-solving is your game.
As a person you are structured, analytical and goal-oriented. You truly enjoy and work well within a team. You are service-minded and interested in new trends and innovations.
Your focus will be on the following:
- Delivering high quality, maintainable and well-tested code
- Planning, estimating and implementing application features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, refactor where needed
- Proactive thinking and supporting the team and project needs
- Following and improving team coding standards and processes
You bring to the table
- Experience developing modern web applications for at least 3 years
- Proficiency in PHP and MySQL
- Server scripting (Perl, Python, Bash...) as a valuable addition to your toolkit
- Understanding that organizing work via source control and project management tools is a must
- Openness for asking questions and giving/receiving honest critical feedback for your work
- Belief that doing work thoroughly, orderly and precisely are not just boring words, but a mindset
- English language level with no Google translate needed
- Bonus: You are familiar with the Contao CMS, and have used the Symfony framework before
What we offer if you join our Magmell Family
- Full-time employment with flexible working conditions/hours
- Respect and support for your professional and personal growth
- Friendly team with a warm atmosphere
Additional note: As we understand the current health situation, we are open for remote work as long as conditions are the same and unchanged. We aim to be back to the office and work together as soon as it is possible and without any health risks.
If you imagine this being something you would enjoy doing, let’s make it happen!
Please send us your CV and relevant portfolio in the English language to firstname.lastname@example.org